I threw this look together pretty fast and although its not my favorite, I do like the color placement. I like the purple(coastal scents) color over the yellow(gorgeous gold-mac) and the teal(mac) on the inner corner. I used yellow glitter mixed with eye cream and pressed it over the yellow eyeshadow. I used a felt tipped black eyeliner (so easy to use!) on the top and a purple fat liner by Urban Decay on the bottom, blended out with a small amount of an iridescent blue eyeshadow.
23 Oct 2012 1 Comment
in beauty, cosmetics, eyes, eyeshadow, makeup, pumpkincat210 Tags: beauty, colorful, cosmetics, eotd, eye, Eye shadow, eyeshadow, green eye, Make-up Art Cosmetics, makeup, pumpkincat210, style, super macro, wild
17 May 2011 1 Comment
For Fall 2011 Pantone introduces new fashion colors inspired by famous designers. Brights and neutrals dominate, but it is combined with the romantic feel we love about the cool weather, colorful leaves and leaving the hot summer behind. Read more… More
17 Jan 2011 3 Comments
in beauty, cosmetics, eyeshadow, Fashion, Full Face, makeup, pumpkincat210, shopping, style Tags: beauty, blue, bright, Color, colorful, cosmetics, Easter, eye color, Eye shadow, Eyebrow, eyeshadow, Fashion, lipstick, makeup, Pastel, pumpkincat210, smokey eyes, style, trendy
For Winter/Spring 2011 Makeup Trends you have a diversity of looks to choose from! Some looks are basic natural and some are breaking the taboos of the last few years. They are fun, daring, wearable and fashionable.
- Matte Face
- Natural Makeup/Nude Face
- Bold Lips: Hot Pink, Violet, Orange and Sheer Red
- Violet Eyeshadow: Sultry and Sexy, purple metallic will stand out.
- Bright Eyeshadow: Blue, Green, Pink or Orange
- Red Eyeshadow. This is a trickier look to pull off, but it’s worth a shot if you are feeling daring. My recommendations: Ben Nye Cherry Red Lumiere Luxe(a true red with a bit of shimmer), MAC Cranberry eyeshadow (not so bright), Coastal Scents Prism Palette (the red in it.)
- Bold Lips and Eyes! In the recent past the trend is to either play up your eyes or lips, now play them both up! Coordinate your lip color and eyeshadow boldly.
- Smokey Eyeshadow- Always a hit, vary it up with black, gray or dark blue eyeshadows. Add a metallic eyeshadow for the ultimate 2011 smokey look. Blend well.
- Natural Eyebrows. No overplucked or heavily drawn on brows this year. Stick with a brow powder and an angled brush.
- Light, Natural or No Blush
- A pop of color or a pastel eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eyes.
- Transition to spring with lovely Easter Egg Pastel color eyeshadows.
To see some looks keep reading!!!
12 Dec 2010 1 Comment
in beauty, cosmetics, Fashion, konad, makeup, Nail Art, nails, pumpkincat210, style Tags: beauty, colorful, cosmetics, Fashion, funky, konad, leopard, Nail Art, nail polish, nails, pink, pumpkincat210, sparkly, style, wild
I love this color!! Although I am not a fan of Hard Candy’s other cosmetics, they have a couple really neat nail polishes. This color, a sparkly fucshia, is called ”Fabuluxe”.. I’m in love! …… More
22 Nov 2010 1 Comment
in beauty, cosmetics, eyeshadow, Fashion, m.a.c., mac, makeup, Photography, questionnaire Tags: beauty, ben nye, canon s3is, Color, colorful, cosmetics, digital photography, eye, Eye liner, Eye shadow, eyeshadow, Fashion, M.A.C., mac, pumpkincat210, super macro, urban decay
This eye reminded me of candy. It too was super easy and quick. Read more… More
22 Nov 2010 Leave a Comment
in beauty, cosmetics, eyes, eyeshadow, mac, makeup, Photography, pumpkincat210 Tags: beauty, ben nye, canon s3is, colorful, cosmetics, digital photography, eye, eyeshadow, Fashion, green, green eye, M.A.C., mac, makeup, pumpkincat210
This is a really easy eye to remake using only 4 colors…I chose to make an analogous look (using colors that are adjacent to each other on the color wheel; use at least two but no more than five consecutive colors on the wheel) Read on: