17 Jan 2011
in eyeshadow, Full Face, Fashion, makeup, shopping, beauty, cosmetics, pumpkincat210, style
Tags: eyeshadow, makeup, pumpkincat210, cosmetics, Fashion, trendy, colorful, bright, smokey eyes, blue, lipstick, beauty, style, eye color, Eye shadow, Color, Eyebrow, Pastel, Easter
For Winter/Spring 2011 Makeup Trends you have a diversity of looks to choose from! Some looks are basic natural and some are breaking the taboos of the last few years. They are fun, daring, wearable and fashionable.
- Matte Face
- Natural Makeup/Nude Face
- Bold Lips: Hot Pink, Violet, Orange and Sheer Red
- Violet Eyeshadow: Sultry and Sexy, purple metallic will stand out.
- Bright Eyeshadow: Blue, Green, Pink or Orange
- Red Eyeshadow. This is a trickier look to pull off, but it’s worth a shot if you are feeling daring. My recommendations: Ben Nye Cherry Red Lumiere Luxe(a true red with a bit of shimmer), MAC Cranberry eyeshadow (not so bright), Coastal Scents Prism Palette (the red in it.)
- Bold Lips and Eyes! In the recent past the trend is to either play up your eyes or lips, now play them both up! Coordinate your lip color and eyeshadow boldly.
- Smokey Eyeshadow- Always a hit, vary it up with black, gray or dark blue eyeshadows. Add a metallic eyeshadow for the ultimate 2011 smokey look. Blend well.
- Natural Eyebrows. No overplucked or heavily drawn on brows this year. Stick with a brow powder and an angled brush.
- Light, Natural or No Blush
- A pop of color or a pastel eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eyes.
- Transition to spring with lovely Easter Egg Pastel color eyeshadows.
To see some looks keep reading!!!
09 Apr 2010
in beauty, cosmetics, dreamglow, eyes, eyeshadow, Fashion, m.a.c., mac, makeup, pumpkincat210, style
Tags: beauty, carbon eyeshadow, cosmetics, dreamglow, eye, Eye shadow, Eyebrow, eyeshadow, green eye, lady gaga, M.A.C., pumpkincat210, smokey eyes, smoky
I did this eye quite a long time ago but it keeps coming back as one of my favorites. Not only do I wear this combination, but it literally looks awesome on every eyecolor and mostly ever skin color if applied with the right pressure. Smokey eyeshadow doesn’t have to be black or brown… More
08 Apr 2010
in beauty, ben nye, cosmetics, dreamglow, eyes, eyeshadow, Fashion, m.a.c., mac, makeup, pumpkincat210, style
Tags: ben nye, Color, cosmetics, Eye liner, Eye shadow, Eyebrow, Fashion, fun, m.a.c. rainbow, makeup, Purple, scene, trendy
I’ve always been drawn to rainbows, so naturally it would come eventually to my mind to recreate one using eyeshadows. This look isn’t for everyday wear-say to the office, but it can be quite striking at the right event. People will definitely notice your peepers! More