For Winter/Spring 2011 Makeup Trends you have a diversity of looks to choose from! Some looks are basic natural and some are breaking the taboos of the last few years. They are fun, daring, wearable and fashionable.
- Matte Face
- Natural Makeup/Nude Face
- Bold Lips: Hot Pink, Violet, Orange and Sheer Red
- Violet Eyeshadow: Sultry and Sexy, purple metallic will stand out.
- Bright Eyeshadow: Blue, Green, Pink or Orange
- Red Eyeshadow. This is a trickier look to pull off, but it’s worth a shot if you are feeling daring. My recommendations: Ben Nye Cherry Red Lumiere Luxe(a true red with a bit of shimmer), MAC Cranberry eyeshadow (not so bright), Coastal Scents Prism Palette (the red in it.)
- Bold Lips and Eyes! In the recent past the trend is to either play up your eyes or lips, now play them both up! Coordinate your lip color and eyeshadow boldly.
- Smokey Eyeshadow- Always a hit, vary it up with black, gray or dark blue eyeshadows. Add a metallic eyeshadow for the ultimate 2011 smokey look. Blend well.
- Natural Eyebrows. No overplucked or heavily drawn on brows this year. Stick with a brow powder and an angled brush.
- Light, Natural or No Blush
- A pop of color or a pastel eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eyes.
- Transition to spring with lovely Easter Egg Pastel color eyeshadows.
To see some looks keep reading!!!