17 Jan 2011
in beauty, cosmetics, eyeshadow, Fashion, Full Face, makeup, pumpkincat210, shopping, style
Tags: beauty, blue, bright, Color, colorful, cosmetics, Easter, eye color, Eye shadow, Eyebrow, eyeshadow, Fashion, lipstick, makeup, Pastel, pumpkincat210, smokey eyes, style, trendy
For Winter/Spring 2011 Makeup Trends you have a diversity of looks to choose from! Some looks are basic natural and some are breaking the taboos of the last few years. They are fun, daring, wearable and fashionable.
- Matte Face
- Natural Makeup/Nude Face
- Bold Lips: Hot Pink, Violet, Orange and Sheer Red
- Violet Eyeshadow: Sultry and Sexy, purple metallic will stand out.
- Bright Eyeshadow: Blue, Green, Pink or Orange
- Red Eyeshadow. This is a trickier look to pull off, but it’s worth a shot if you are feeling daring. My recommendations: Ben Nye Cherry Red Lumiere Luxe(a true red with a bit of shimmer), MAC Cranberry eyeshadow (not so bright), Coastal Scents Prism Palette (the red in it.)
- Bold Lips and Eyes! In the recent past the trend is to either play up your eyes or lips, now play them both up! Coordinate your lip color and eyeshadow boldly.
- Smokey Eyeshadow- Always a hit, vary it up with black, gray or dark blue eyeshadows. Add a metallic eyeshadow for the ultimate 2011 smokey look. Blend well.
- Natural Eyebrows. No overplucked or heavily drawn on brows this year. Stick with a brow powder and an angled brush.
- Light, Natural or No Blush
- A pop of color or a pastel eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eyes.
- Transition to spring with lovely Easter Egg Pastel color eyeshadows.
To see some looks keep reading!!!
10 Aug 2010
in beauty, cosmetics, dreamglow, eyes, eyeshadow, Fashion, fotd, m.a.c., mac, makeup, Photography, pumpkincat210, style
Tags: Advice, beauty, canon s3is, carbon eyeshadow, Color, cosmetics, courtney rhodes, digital photography, dreamglow, eye, eye color, eyeliner, eyeshadow, Fashion, green eye, health, M.A.C., mac, makeup, pumpkincat210, smokey eyes, style, super macro, trendy
I’ve decided to post a series of makeup looks that are going to be hot the fall of 2010. This is the first installment!
For this smokey ish eye shadow, I tried out the fall 2010 trend of some throwback early 90′s smoky grunge eyeshadow. The main difference of this smokey eye from regular smokey eyes, is the brown eyeshadow is used as the main smoke, making it look a little more natural and an updated application technique which gives it some glamour. More
16 Jul 2010
in beauty, cosmetics, dreamglow, eyeshadow, Fashion, fotd, Full Face, m.a.c., mac, makeup, pumpkincat210
Tags: beauty, canon s3is, carbon eyeshadow, cosmetics, courtney rhodes, digital photography, dreamglow, eyeshadow, Fashion, M.A.C., mac, macro, makeup, portrait, pumpkincat210, smokey eyes
Today I actually put on some makeup instead of bumming it. I tried to do a smokey eye with teal shadow to give it more of a summer time feel to it. It took me awhile to get the color blended right, as I haven’t worked too much with Carbon lately and it can be tricky, but i love it. More
30 Jun 2010
in beauty, dreamglow, eyeshadow, fotd, Full Face, m.a.c., makeup, Photography, pumpkincat210
Tags: beauty, canon s3is, cosmetics, digital photography, dreamglow, eye, eyeshadow, Fashion, M.A.C., makeup, pumpkincat210, Purple, smokey eyes, super macro
M.A.C. Infamous Paint
M.A.C. Pandamonium eyeshadow quad: Cloudbound, Up At Dawn, Violet Trance, Pandamonium
Jordana Black khol eyeliner
Maybelline Define a Lash very black mascara
M.A.C. Blossoming Blushcreme
M.A.C. Creme de la Femme Lipstick
Milani 3D Glitzy Gloss in Movie Star
1. After applying foundation and concealer, etc.. I applied a thin coat of infamous paint on my eyelids.
2. With a medium domed eye shadow brush I applied Violet Trance into the crease and the lower eyelid.
3. With an eye shadow pencil brush I applied Up At Dawn right above my upper lashline.
4. With a fluffy brow bone bush I applied Cloudbound eye shadow under my browbones.
5. I lined my inner lids with a black khol pencil
6. Apply a coat or two of black mascara
7. With M.A.C.’s 187 Stippling brush I applied the blossoming Blushcreme to my cheeks.
8. Apply Creme de la femme Lipstick with a small lip brush.
9. Apply a small amount of Movie Star lipgloss(love this, it’s blue!) on top of the lipstick, you are done!!!
also read: http://pumpkincat210.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/apply-eye-makeup-better-with-these-tips/
please leave me a rating and/or a comment to let me know how i’m doing, thank you!
09 Apr 2010
in beauty, cosmetics, dreamglow, eyes, eyeshadow, Fashion, m.a.c., mac, makeup, pumpkincat210, style
Tags: beauty, carbon eyeshadow, cosmetics, dreamglow, eye, Eye shadow, Eyebrow, eyeshadow, green eye, lady gaga, M.A.C., pumpkincat210, smokey eyes, smoky
I did this eye quite a long time ago but it keeps coming back as one of my favorites. Not only do I wear this combination, but it literally looks awesome on every eyecolor and mostly ever skin color if applied with the right pressure. Smokey eyeshadow doesn’t have to be black or brown… More