This evening I did this look. I used mostly M.A.C. Products.
Here is a list:
Urban Decay Primer Potion Sin
M.A.C. Luna cream color base
M.A.C. Graphito Paint
M.A.C. Carbon eye shadow
M.A.C. Bell Bottom Blue Pigment
M.A.C. Lucky Green eye shadow
M.A.C. White Pigment
Jordana Black eye liner khol
Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara Very Black
M.A.C. Cubic Blush
Maybelline Clear Lipliner
M.A.C. High Strung Lipstick
M.A.C. Saplicious Lipgelee
1.First I applied concealer and base.
2. Then I applied a thin coat of Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin to your entire eyelid
3. Apply a thin coat of Luna Cream Color Base on your whole eyelid.
4. Apply Graphito paint with a small brush used for emollient products. Put it on your eyelide from the lashline to the crease. With another larger flat brush, pull the black up gently past your crease, but not to high.
5. With a domed eye shadow brush apply Carbon eyeshadow over the black paint.
6. With a pencil shaped brush line your lower lashline with Lucky Green eyeshadow and the pack it onto the crease of your upper lid.
7. With a fluffy browbone brush apply White pigment then gently pull the white downward to soften the blue/green line.
8. Line the inner and outer eyelids with a black eyeliner
9. Apply mascara
10. Apply the Cubic Blush
11. Add the Clear lipliner to your lips, wait about a minute.
12. With a lip brush apply High Strung Lipstick
13. Put on Saplicious lipgelee on top lightly.