Today it was so hot outside, I couldn’t go out. It was miserable. So instead I stayed in the air conditioner and decided to do a summery playful look.
Here is what I used:
M.A.C. Overcast shadestick
M.A.C. Luna Cream Color Base
Jordana easyliner in “Bliss”
Ben Nye Royal Purple Lumiere luxe powder
Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette..bright blue
Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette..purple
Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette..bright yellow
Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette..neon green
Ben Nye Lumiere Tangerine (pressed)
Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette..white
L’oreal H.I.P. Color Truth Cream eyeliner Black
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara Very Black
M.A.C. Dame blush
Maybelline Clear Lipliner
M.A.C. Strange Hybrid lipstick
For the eye
1. applied Overcast s/s with finger
2. applied a thin coat of Luna with my finger
3. Right above the eyelid crease I applied Royal Purple with a domed eyeshadow brush
4. With a very small eyeshadow brush I applied a few layers of Hot pink eyeshadow on top of the purple but only on the outer half.
5. With the same small eyeshadow brush I applied Tangerine eyeshadow right above the purple/pink eyeshadow.
6. With a medium flat eyeshadow brush I added bright yellow eyeshadow to the middle of the bottom half of my top lid.
7. Where the yellow and green meet the purple I added a lighter purple from the coastal scents palette right in the crease.
8. I added a bit of neon or lime green to the inner corners of my eyes.
9. For the bottom I lined my lids with “bliss” and on top of that I used a medium blue eyeshadow from the coastal scents palette with a small eyeshadow brush
10. I lined the upper and inner and outer lid with the black cream eyeliner.
11. I curled my lashes
12. applied the mascara, moving downwards, then brushes upwards so my whole lash is covered with mascara. This makes the eyes considerably more dramatic.
please leave me a rating and/or a comment to let me know how i’m doing, thank you!