This evening I was inspired to do some futuristic makeup, which has been popular this year. It’s totally crazy and not for everyday wear. I love it though and would love to go out with something like this.
- Prepare your clean face as you normally would adding your foundation, concealer, etc.
- To prime my eyes, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin. I put it on my lids and all around where you see the eyeshadow.
- I used MAC Cream Color Base in Luna over the top of the primer potion I used a generous amount, applying it with my fingers and patting it on.
- First I used MAC knight divine eyeshadow around the rims of my eyes and smoked it out some.
- Then I added Urban Decay Ransom Eyeshadow in the crease all the way up to my eyebrows.
- I used the Ransom on my bottom lids too, as well as a pink from the coastal scents matte 88 palette on the inner corner of the bottom lid.
- To make the dots I used that plastic ribbon with the holes in it they use for homecoming mums. I just layed it flat and tight along my forehead and using a flat eyeshadow brush patted the Ransom in all over.
- For the pink I used MAC Reflects Very Pink Glitter in the same way (over the luna too). Spray with MAC fix+ to make it stick.
- For the bridge of my nose and where the colors didn’t meet up exactly I used a fluffy brush and brushed the Ransom eyeshadow on.
- For my eyeliner I used Loreal h.i.p. color truth gel eyeliner in black and Plushlash Plushblack mascara from MAC.
- On my lips I’m wearing Maybelline clear lipliner, MAC Color Me Coral Lipstick, Milani 3d Glitzy Gloss in Stylish with Wet n Wild Glitter in White Icing over it.
- For the shards of holographic glitter, I applied it with LASplash eyelid primer. I dotted it on with my fingers and picked up the shards with my finger and pressed over the primer. Do this in the shape you want.
- Finally for extra sparkle I sprayed silver/gold body and hair glitter by jerome russell that I got at Walgreen’s across my face quickly, holding the can an arm’s length away.
This whole look would be awesome in other colors too, depending on your coloring. It took me a bit to do because I did not have all my supplies out and I was digging for them like an idiot for an hour.
If you have any questions please ask me and leave a rating or comment too!! Thank you for reading!!