I actually did this makeup look in March, but a tutorial was requested so I wrote one. You can click on the image to view a larger size.
Here are the products used:
m.a.c.. shimma paint (silvery cream eyeshadow base that dries)
m.a.c. plumed violet cream color base (eyeshadow base that remains a little sticky, so the eyeshadow colors pop more.)
m.a.c. crush metal pigment set stacked 1 eyeshadows (purple/pink set)
m.a.c. delphic fluidline (a metallic aqua cream eyeliner)
m.a.c. parrot eyeshadow (a nicely pigmented blue/green frost)
m.a.c. lush n lilac cremestick pearl liner (lilac lipliner)
m.a.c. creme de la femme lipstick (pink laced with gold)
m.a.c. electric fuchsia lipglass
m.a.c. porcelain pink mineralize skinfinish (blush/highlight)
maybelline define a lash mascara in very black
maybelline lash stiletto black felt tipped eyeliner
-an angled eyeshadow brush
-a small angled eyeshadow brush
-a medium domed eyeshadow brush
-a large eyeshadow highlight brush
-a blush brush or stippling brush
-a lip brush
1. Start with a clean face, tone, moisturize, apply foundation or powder of your choice.
2. With your finger, squeeze out a small dot of Shimma paint and pat it onto your entire eyelid.
3. Again with your finger apply a thin coat of Plumed Violet eyeshadow on your lids over the shimma paint.
4. Take the medium domed eyeshadow brush and apply the Parrot eyeshadow to your crease and downward to your lash line.
5. Take another medium domed brush or use the same one wiped off, and apply the plum/purple eyeshadow to your eyelid crease and just above.
6. Take the large eyeshadow highlight brush and apply a pale pink eyeshadow right under your eyebrow and gently blend down to diffuse the line, making sure not to overblend.
7. Take the small angled eyeshadow brush and apply the Delphic fluidline eyeliner to your lashline on the inner and outer upper and lower lashes.
8. Take the black felt tipped eyeliner and line your upper lashline over the delphic.
9. Use the larger angled eyeshadow brush and a brow powder one shade darker than your haircolor to your eyebrows for a natural face framing look.
10. Apply the Porcelain Pink Mineralize Skinfinish (a shimmery pale pink) to your cheeks and lightly across your nose, forehead and chin, or places where the light hits you naturally, use a light hand and a small amount of product.
11. line and fill in your lips with lush n lilac cremestick pearl lipliner
12. Use your lip brush and pick up some of the Creme de la femme lipstick directly from the tube. Fill in your entire lip area. A brush makes a difference in how much “lip” area you actually have. Blot, reapply and blot again with a tissue. This helps lasting power.
13. Apply a dab of the Electric Fuchsia lipglass to the middle of your lips. Check your teeth to make sure you didn’t get lipstick on them!
Most definitely tweak the placement of the eyeshadows to fit your eye shape, for a most flattering look.