Texture, contrast, and colors reign for fall 2011. Wide striped plaids, leopard print, trench coats and more dominate for the fall. Read more… More
17 May 2011 Leave a comment
17 May 2011 1 Comment
For Fall 2011 Pantone introduces new fashion colors inspired by famous designers. Brights and neutrals dominate, but it is combined with the romantic feel we love about the cool weather, colorful leaves and leaving the hot summer behind. Read more… More
17 Jan 2011 3 Comments
in beauty, cosmetics, eyeshadow, Fashion, Full Face, makeup, pumpkincat210, shopping, style Tags: beauty, blue, bright, Color, colorful, cosmetics, Easter, eye color, Eye shadow, Eyebrow, eyeshadow, Fashion, lipstick, makeup, Pastel, pumpkincat210, smokey eyes, style, trendy
For Winter/Spring 2011 Makeup Trends you have a diversity of looks to choose from! Some looks are basic natural and some are breaking the taboos of the last few years. They are fun, daring, wearable and fashionable.
- Matte Face
- Natural Makeup/Nude Face
- Bold Lips: Hot Pink, Violet, Orange and Sheer Red
- Violet Eyeshadow: Sultry and Sexy, purple metallic will stand out.
- Bright Eyeshadow: Blue, Green, Pink or Orange
- Red Eyeshadow. This is a trickier look to pull off, but it’s worth a shot if you are feeling daring. My recommendations: Ben Nye Cherry Red Lumiere Luxe(a true red with a bit of shimmer), MAC Cranberry eyeshadow (not so bright), Coastal Scents Prism Palette (the red in it.)
- Bold Lips and Eyes! In the recent past the trend is to either play up your eyes or lips, now play them both up! Coordinate your lip color and eyeshadow boldly.
- Smokey Eyeshadow- Always a hit, vary it up with black, gray or dark blue eyeshadows. Add a metallic eyeshadow for the ultimate 2011 smokey look. Blend well.
- Natural Eyebrows. No overplucked or heavily drawn on brows this year. Stick with a brow powder and an angled brush.
- Light, Natural or No Blush
- A pop of color or a pastel eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eyes.
- Transition to spring with lovely Easter Egg Pastel color eyeshadows.
To see some looks keep reading!!!
14 Jan 2011 1 Comment
in beauty, cosmetics, Fashion, lady gaga, m.a.c., mac, makeup, pumpkincat210, shopping, style Tags: beauty, cosmetics, Fashion, lady gaga, lipstick, M.A.C., mac, MAC AIDS Fund, MAC Cosmetics, Make-up Art Cosmetics, makeup, pumpkincat210, style, viva glam 7, viva glam VII
US: February 2nd, 2011
International: March 2011
MAC Cosmetics has signed Lady Gaga on for a second year as the spokeswoman for its Viva Glam campaign. Last years campaign with Cyndi Lauper was the most successful since MAC began the AIDs fund in 1994. For her solo turn in 2011, Gaga was shot by Nick Knight and styled by Nicola Formichetti. The lip color in the photo is the lipstick and lipgloss to be promoted.
This color is beautiful and will work well for those with yellow undertones, much better than the previous very pink lipcolor. I love this promo picture! Her eye makeup is extremely pretty too and it brings out the very nice eye shape she has. You could easily wear this look out without it being overpowering. Notice that her skin is matte, this is a big makeup trend for 2011.
08 Jan 2011 1 Comment
in beauty, clothing, Color Theory, cosmetics, Fashion, makeup, men, pumpkincat210, shopping, style Tags: beauty, Color, Color Theory, cosmetics, Fashion, Honeysuckle, makeup, pantone, pumpkincat210, shopping, style, trendy
07 Jan 2011 2 Comments
in beauty, eyeshadow, Fashion, m.a.c., mac, makeup, nails, shopping, style Tags: beauty, cosmetics, Eye shadow, eyeshadow, Fashion, M.A.C., mac, makeup, nail polish, pumpkincat210, shopping, style, trendy
- Diva In Distress Mid-tone gray with silver pearl (Limited Edition)
- Motorhead Mid-tone blue with copper pearl (Limited Edition)
- Stove Pipe Black Black with copper pearl (Limited Edition)
- White Jeanius White with silver pearl (Limited Edition) see and read more…..